Licensed Massage Therapist
Call to Schedule: (970) 275-0454
...Research has shown that therapeutic muscle treatments promote better health, physical and mental well-being, as well as help to reduce stress and stress-related symptoms.
This translates into health benefits such as:
Improved energy levels – Enhanced body awareness – Improved circulation – Lower blood pressure – Enhanced immunity through stimulated lymph flow (our body’s natural defense system) – Stimulated metabolism – Reduced pain – Increased range of motion – Improved sleep and decreased tension – Reduced fatigue
Further health benefits possible through therapeutic massage include:
– Reduced frequency, severity and duration of headaches and back pain
– Improved neck and shoulder tension and discomfort
– Relief from muscle spasms
– Assistance with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers which can shorten maternity hospital stays
– Ease from some medication dependence through release of endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller
– Athletic preparation for, and recovery, from strenuous workouts
– Improvement in the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin
– Promotion of tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue, stretch marks, post-surgery adhesions, and swelling
– Relief from migraine pain
SPECIALTIES INCLUDE: Trigger Point, Deep Tissue, Intuitive, Integrative, Swedish, Warm-packs, Hot Stones
30 mins: $35
60 mins: $70
90 mins: $98
Gift certificates and discounts for multiple treatments are available.
- Four (4) 30-minute massages: $120
- Three (3) 60-minute massages: $180
- Three (3) 90-minute massages: $265
To Schedule Appointments: Call Leslie at (970) 275-0454.
*Payment methods accepted are Cash, Check, Mastercard or Visa.
*Leslie is a preferred provider for Anthem (Blue Cross, Blue Shield) and UMR Health Solutions. She also accepts Workers’ Compensation Insurance.